Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 3/Qualifier 4 Round 2/Europe
|Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 3 Qualifier 4 Round 2 - Europe|
|Location & Dates|
Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 3 - Qualifier 4 Round 2: Europe is the first qualifier hosted in Europe for the Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 3 - Grand Finals. Each week of the Europe qualifiers features a prize pool of $50,000.
- Qualifier 4: August 9, 2020
- 3 sessions with a 3 hour limit and 7 match limit.
- Scoring based on placement and eliminations.
- Top 3,000 players will advance to Round 2.
- Top 100 players will advance to Round 3.
- Top 50 players will advance to Heats.
- If a player has already qualified, their spot will be transferred to the player with the most cumulative points across all four qualifiers.
- Top 200 players that didn't qualify will be invited to fill out rest of the Season Finals spots.
|Reach Top 2||1|
|Reach Top 3||1|
|Reach Top 5||1|
|Reach Top 10||1|
|Reach Top 15||1|
|Reach Top 20||1|
|Reach Top 25||1|
|Reach Top 30||1|
|Reach Top 40||1|
|Reach Top 50||1|
|Reach Top 75||1|
- Note: After 20 eliminations in a game the player won't receive more points from eliminations.