|Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 4 Warmup - Semi Finals - Brazil|
|Location & Dates|
Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 4 is the official league for Chapter 2 Season 4. Starting on September 25th, 2020 (Warmup), ending on November 1st, 2020 (Grand Finals). The tournament is hosted by Epic Games.
- Stage One: Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 4 - Weekly: 3 weeks of online qualifiers (Sep 25 - Oct 25).
Opens on Friday, Semi-Finals on Saturday, and Finals on Saturday & Sunday. 3 hour session, 10 match limit.
- Top 700 trios advance to round 2.
- Top 33 trios from all regions advance to Finals on Saturday & Sunday.
- Top 15 trios from each final round will be promoted to the Grand Finals.
- 132 trios qualify to the Season Grand Finals.
- Champion Series: Warmup
- September 25: Warmup Round 1
- September 26: Warmup Rounds 2 and 3
- September 27: Warmup Round 4