Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 5
|Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 5|
|Location & Dates|
Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 5 is the official league for Chapter 2 Season 5. Starting on February 11th, 2021 (Qualifiers), ending on March 14th, 2021 (Grand Finals). The tournament is hosted by Epic Games.
- Qualifiers 1: February 11th - February 14th
- Qualifiers 2: February 18th - February 20th
- Qualifiers 3: February 25th - February 27th
- Heat 1 & 2: March 5th - March 6th
- Heat 3 & 4: March 6th - March 7th
- Reboot Round: March 12th - March 13th
- Grand Finals: March 12th - March 14th
|Reach Top 2||4|
|Reach Top 3||2|
|Reach Top 4||1|
|Reach Top 5||1|
|Reach Top 6||1|
|Reach Top 7||1|
|Reach Top 8||1|
|Reach Top 9||1|
|Reach Top 10||1|
|Reach Top 11||1|
|Reach Top 12||1|
|Reach Top 13||1|
|Reach Top 14||1|
|Reach Top 15||1|
|Reach Top 16||1|
|Reach Top 17||1|
- European players will compete for $1,347,000.
- NA-East players will compete for $693,600.
- Brazilian and NA-West players will compete for $300,300.
- Asiatic players will compete for $150,600.
- Oceanic players will compete for $90,450.
- Middle Eastern players will compete for $122,250.